- Wellness at Johns Hopkins
- Departmental Incident Command Centers - requires login (If you receive a 'page not found' error after logging in, please click this link again.)
- JHH Radiology Contacts - requires login
View recordings from Resident and Fellow Town Halls addressing the COVID-19 response.
GME Quarterly Faculty Development Series
First session, presented by Michael Melia, M.D. on Giving SMART Feedback.
View the video.
Tips for Faculty Conducting Residency and Fellowship Virtual Interviews
Session presented by Dr. Laura Hanyok, Assistant Dean for Graduate Medical Education, includes practical tips about technology and interview best practices.
View the slides and video, or access the downloadable tip sheet.
Training Program Directors Committee Webinar Virtual Recruitment
Session presented by Michael T. Melia, M.D., Lisa Chirch, M.D., Brian Blackburn, M.D., and Rachel Shnekendorf, M.P.H.; hosted by Jessica L. Bienstock, M.D., M.P.H.
View the slides and video.
These recruiting videos are for your use to promote Johns Hopkins and Baltimore. Programs are welcome to create their own videos, or use one or more of these.
Links and Resources
External Resources from the AAMC for Conducting Virtual Interviews
- Creating a Positive Virtual Interview Experience – Access the video or the PowerPoint slides (PDF)
- Unconscious Bias Resources for Health Professionals
- Addressing Implicit Bias in Virtual Interviews – Access the video