- Notice of Privacy Practices for Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- The Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) provides a general description of the benefits provided by the School of Medicine Student Health Program. SBCs are required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The federal government developed the SBC form primarily to help those eligible for insurance compare the costs and benefits for different plans.
- Affidavit of Marriage/Domestic Partnership Form
- Dental Insurance
- EHP Gender-Affirming Care Benefits
- International Away Electives
- Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program (JHSAP)
- Master's Students
- Medical Benefits at a Glance
- Medical Students
- Ph.D. and DDP Students
- SHP Summary Plan Description
- SHP Waiver Form, includes minimum requirements for alternative coverage
- Student Health Plan Frequently Asked Questions
- Termination of Marriage/Domestic Partnership Form
- Travel Immunizations
- University Health Services
- Vision Insurance
Disability Insurance (M.D. candidates only)
The School of Medicine provides a disability plan for all students enrolled as M.D. candidates. This coverage will provide benefits should a student develop a disability while enrolled as a student. This insurance is provided at no cost to the student.
Family Support Programs (Ph.D. candidates only)
Life Insurance (M.D. candidates only)
In January of the second year of the M.D. curriculum, the School of Medicine purchases a $100,000 term life insurance policy for each second year medical student. This policy remains in effect until the M.D. degree is awarded or until the student withdraws from the M.D. program. This insurance is provided at no cost to the student.