We're Here and Ready to Safely Care for You
At Johns Hopkins Medicine, your health and safety are our very highest priorities. We are ready to care for you and your family in our hospitals, surgery centers, and through in-person clinic and online video visits.
Learn how we are keeping you safe and protected
Last Updated: August 26, 2022
- Audiology and hearing
- Cochlear implant and rehabilitation
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Otology and neurotology
- Salivary gland disorders
- Sinus and allergy disorders
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Voice and laryngeal disorders
Johns Hopkins Medicine has comprehensive Health Care and Surgery Centers at additional locations.
There also are more than 40 Johns Hopkins Community Physicians locations throughout Maryland providing high-quality primary care.