We're Here and Ready to Safely Care for You
At Johns Hopkins Medicine, your health and safety are our very highest priorities. We are ready to care for you and your family in our hospitals, surgery centers, and through in-person clinic and online video visits.
Learn how we are keeping you safe and protected
Last Updated: August 26, 2022
- Breast imaging services
- Screening mammography (3-D)
- Mammography diagnostic imaging
- Breast ultrasound diagnostic imaging
- Breast MRI diagnostic imaging
- Computed tomography (CT scan)
- Bone-density scan (DEXA)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)/CT
Johns Hopkins Medicine has comprehensive Health Care and Surgery Centers at additional locations.
There also are more than 40 Johns Hopkins Community Physicians locations throughout Maryland providing high-quality primary care.