There is free parking available. There are covered parking spots designated for Johns Hopkins patients. The main entrance is handicap accessible.
- Rail Station: McLean -Silver Line
- Bus Routes: 23A and 23T
Schedule An Appointment Online
We offer online scheduling for new patient visits.
NOTE: To schedule an appointment online, please select "Family Medicine," then "Adult." We are not scheduling pediatric appointments at this time.
Schedule a video or in-person visit
online through MyChart.
There is an increase of COVID-19 infections from the newest omicron variants, which are highly contagious. As such, masking remains a requirement for all patients, visitors and Johns Hopkins Medicine personnel regardless of vaccination status in all Johns Hopkins Medicine locations, both in clinical and in nonclinical areas. A mask will be provided for you if you need one.
Appointment Options If You Have COVID-19 Symptoms
If you have an upcoming appointment and develop symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come into the office. Instead, we are happy to convert your appointment to a virtual visit or we can reschedule your appointment for a later date when you are feeling well again. Message us via MyChart to let us know.
- Mildred R. Chernofsky, M.D.
- Daniel Gruber, M.D., M.S.
- Jeffrey Yen Lin, M.D.
- Jeanine Nicole Staples, M.D., M.P.H.
Note: Each Gynecology Oncology provider will rotate through the McLean clinic twice per month.
- Press Release: Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Opens Practice in McLean
- Dr. Jeanine Staples: Importance of Good Gynecologic Health
- Caring and Experience Guide Gynecologic Cancer Care at Sibley
- Johns Hopkins to open McLean primary care office, its first in Virginia | via Tysons Reporter
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Practice Opens In McLean | via Patch
- People and Places - Week of February 18, 2022 | via Fairfax County Times