See below for upcoming professional and career development offerings from across the JHU and NIH campuses that School of Medicine postdoctoral fellows are eligible to attend.
Some events require registration, click the listings for more details.
- PDCO Data Science Fellows Program
June 6-August 26, 2022. (Applications due Monday May 2)
- Careers in the Federal Government: Options and Applying (NIH OITE)
April 19, 2022 | 3:30 - 4:30 pm
Tech Transfer, Industry, and Business
- OPTIONS Biotech and Pharma: Medical Affairs Careers (PDCO)
April 14, 2022 | 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- OPTIONS Biotech and Pharma: Commercial Operations - Strategizing Sales, Marketing and Customer Support (PDCO)
April 28, 2022 | 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- SOM Postdoctoral Research Accelerator Awards - Application deadline April 8, 2022.
- Advanced K-award grant writing workshop (co-sponsored by the PDCO and the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs)
April 20th, 2022 | 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
- Teaching-as-Research Presentations (CIRTL Network)
April 13, 2022 | 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- 2022 Teaching Institute - May 24-27, 2022
- Team Skills (NIH OITE)
- March 11, 2022 | 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Check out the Teaching Academy Training Resources page, which serves as a hub for past recorded workshops, courses, trainings and more!
For a full listing of April-May offerings compiled by the PDCO
Postdoctoral fellows can make appointments for individual career counseling (matters relating to career exploration, job searches and applications, resumes, CVs, and cover letters, etc.) either by booking appointments with the PDCO through their online career services platform Handshake. Other inquiries about fellowship-specific advising not related to career counseling should be directed to the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (email@example.com).